Vegan Sweet Potato Spinach Omelet
- 2 tbsp rice flour (I used Mochiko brand sweet rice flour from the Asian store)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 6 tbsp non dairy milk
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp sweet peppers, cubed
- 1/2 cup cooked sweet potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- cooking spray or 2 tsp coconut oil
Add the coconut oil to the small saute pan or spray with cooking spray and heat at medium heat. Place the vegetable/batter mixture in two batches for easy flipping. Cook till the batter is crisp but not burnt and the vegetables and the batter are cooked through.
Serve with sliced tomatoes and baguette slices. You can also eat the omelet with catsup of your choice.