Thursday, December 28, 2017

Easy Broccoli Ham Quiche



Men do eat quiche. My picky taster, my husband, loved this.

I had asparagus ham quiche made by my friend Chris yesterday during the luncheon hosted by our gracious friend Dottie. We all loved it and I was determined to make it. Since I did not have asparagus I subbed broccoli when I made it for breakfast this morning. . The result is just as satisfying as Chis’ quiche.





Quiche is now my go to dish for the holidays when we have plenty of ham leftover we just do not know what to do with it. With good old Bisquick preparing it is a cinch.

Easy Broccoli Ham Quiche


  • 1-10 oz frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped into large pieces
  • 1 small onion chopped
  • 1 cup ham, chopped
  • 1 cup mozzarella cheese
  • 2 slices American cheese, cut into
  • 1 1/4 cup milk
  • 3 eggs
  • 3/4 cup Bisquick mix
  • 3/4 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper

Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a large pie plate with cooking spray. 

Place the onion, ham and broccoli in the pie plate. 

In a bowl combine the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour to the ham mixture. 

Bake for 35 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment