Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Balsamic Garlic Chili Chicken



I wanted an easy recipe for a tantalizing chicken dish with a short list of ingredients that I could just dump in the slow cooker and forget it. This fits the bill. My picky taster, my husband, gave it two thumbs up.

Balsamic Garlic Chili Chicken


  • 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 4 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
  • 1 tbsp garlic chili paste
  • 2 tbsp water
  • 3 lbs chicken thighs or legs
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 tsp thyme or other herb (optional)

Place all the ingredients in the slow cooker. Cook for 3 hours at high setting or 6 hours at low. I cooked mine in an Aroma brand rice cooker/slow cooker for 2 hours at slow cooker setting.

Serve over rice with a green salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment