Friday, December 28, 2018

Can We Celebrate I Have Been Good Too












Can we celebrate that I have been good too
Why emphasize on the bad I have done
That I have to repent
Be sorry I have been bad
Can we at least celebrate the joy too
That I am back.
Please do not insist
Sin is all there is to be reminded of
Can we shift to the image
Of me the child of God
Who is really glad to see me
He is taking me back
With open arms
Not a stern teacher
Expecting the worst
Scolding, nagging all the time
How can I be good to others
When you just made me feel rotten about myself
Can I just bask in His presence
It had been a long week.



I know we are reassured
When we have been bad, sad that we can go to him
We need that reminder of hope
I want to share with him
I was happy too and also been good
So please let us be joyful too.

Why is the music
the liturgy in the mass
all about we have sinned
we have been forgiven
let us not fall
God will save me.

is my life full of sins and falls
do i not laugh too
do not i feel joy and happiness
do i not appreciate the sun, the moon
the food, the water
the friendships, the smiles
the help, given to me and to them
i might have lost it namely my temper
but i am sorry
but i am not a loser the whole day
but why do i feel that i am
i have to be saved
i already have

dear god
i pray
please lift this dark cloak around the mass
lift us celebrate life too
let the music speak of the rejoicing
not the gloom of sinning and being saved
we know that
i want someone to be with
to tell of all the nice things too
i am grateful you are there to save me
but why do i have to reminded of the sins of adam and eve
we have been saved
let us get over that.
looking too much to the future
like today sucks
how do they expect to live now
when it is always better in the future
today is here
God loves us even now
why not tell us how
rather than let us wait
it will get better
hope is good
but living in the moment
will make us happy and satisfied
let us change the emphasis
let us be balance.
God wants it that way
the tradition is tradition
let us make new ones
the truth is truth
the context is changing

No comments:

Post a Comment