Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Carrot Cake Overnight Oats







This is awesome.  The cinnamon, ginger and carrot combination is dynamite.  I ate some before the overnight sitting and it was still soooo good.  I have made this without yogurt but when I did I used oat peach yogurt or plain yogurt.  I used oat milk for the nondairy milk.    I added more drops of maple syrup, cinnamon and ginger when needed.  


Carrot Cake Overnight Oats


Ingredients:


1/2 cup oats

1 tablespoon chia seeds

1/2 medium size carrot, finely grated

1 tablespoon maple syrup

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder

1/2 teaspoon ginger powder

1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

Pinch of sea salt

1/2 cup plant based milk

1 tablespoon nondairy yogurt (if using)


Instructions:


Combine all your ingredients in a large container or in a jar.   Mix well to combine and refrigerate overnight.   In my case I ate it right after mixing. You can add more shredded carrots and chopped nuts or granola on top if you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment