Friday, December 31, 2021

Bourbon Milk










This is my tone down version of a cocktail drink I first saw prepared in Giada's Show on tv. I developed a fondness for it even with the decreased amount of bourbon in it as compared to the milk. Actually I increased the amount of milk per serving but you are imbibing the same amount of the liquor but in dilute form. I could see this served as punch at a party instead of eggnog.  Just provide shot glasses not big glasses so your guests do not get grogged. It is addictive.



Bourbon Milk

Adapted from this site.

1 serving


Ingredients


1/2 cup plant based milk   

1 tbsp bourbon

1-2 tsp maple syrup

pinch of salt

1/8 tsp vanilla extract 


Add ingredients in a small glass or cup or a shaker with ice and mix.  Drink with favorite cookie.


No comments:

Post a Comment