Thursday, September 24, 2015

Microwave Coconut Cookies









I wanted to bring a healthy snack for my students in my CCD class yesterday and I decided to whip up a quick and easy batch of Microwave Coconut Cookies.  Just three ingredients and it took only three minutes to bake 8 small cookies in a microwave oven .  Try this recipe.  It takes only 6 minutes total to prepare from mixing to the baking.

They were so delicious I made another batch for my granddaughter who is coming back tonight from Ocean City, New Jersey.  Meantime I am controlling myself from eating them all.  So good.

Microwave Coconut Cookies

4 servings (2 cookies per serving)

Ingredients

  • 1 ripe banana
  • 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
  • 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
Mix all the ingredients with a fork in a bowl. Score the mixture into 8 equal parts. Make 8 circular cookies and place them in a microwave safe plate.  Microwave for 3 minutes.  (I have a 1000 watt microwave). You can also microwave 4 cookies at a time for 1 1/2 minutes.  Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment