Thursday, May 24, 2018

Slow Cooker Mango Pork Bulgogi Taco




This is an OMG taco. I say OMG a lot to my two grandchildren aged 4 and 2 they are saying it just as often. When I ate this I could not help exclaiming just that, OMG over and over again.

It is so simple to make with the help of store bought bulgogi marinade from the Asian store. I have posted in a past blog the recipe of homemade bulgogi marinade.  I have also posted a recipe for korean pork taco before in this blog. This present recipe is simpler with  fewer ingredients and a surprisingly awesome topping, mango. Yes or OMG!


Slow Cooker Mango Pork Bulgogi Taco 


  • 3 lb pork butt or shoulder
  • 1 cup bulgogi marinade (store bought or homemade see this past blog)
  • 12 small tortillas
  • Garnish (coarsely chopped Napa cabbage, bunch of cilantro and mango, cubed)

Place the pork and bulgogi marinade in a slow cooker and cook for 4 hours at high setting and 8 hours at low.  I cooked mine in an Aroma brand rice cooker/slow cooker at slow cooker setting for 3 hours.

Shred the pork and place on top of tortilla and top with Napa cabbage, cilantro and mango cubes. Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment