Tuesday, November 9, 2021

paula's prayer meeting 11/10/2021

 Holy Mystery - YouTube   by Monica Brown




Praying What Is

 I am a child of the universe,

Thought materialized into human form,

Word made into mortal flesh.

 

I am in the cosmos and the cosmos is in me,

manifesting as pure genius, creative energy, infinite potential.

 

Mind-at-Large broadcasts Intelligence day and night

and I am its receiver, its vessel and transformer.

 

Through my words and actions 

I turn thought into things

and the reality I encounter. 

 

I turn nothingness into something

by thinking it so and saying it so.

 

I am a co-creator of the Universe I belong to.

Creation is inside me, longing for expression,

bound by nothing but the thoughts I hold to.

 

I am saturated with Divinity, connected to everything,

my atoms forged at the beginning of time.

 

The Universe inside me fuels my desire.

It is Love on fire, Love expanding, Love attracting.

 

As I fold myself into the unfolding Cosmos,

I receive its power, its consciousness, its endless support.

 

Powers to heal are mine.

Powers to create are mine.

Powers to bring peace are mine.

 

I give thanks for my life,

and use it for the benefit of all.

 

All praise to the Unknowable Mystery

that permeates everything.

 

Alleluia and Amen.

Jan Phillips

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment