Monday, November 28, 2022

Vegan Breakfast Board




I ate lunch recently at Flowers in the Attic Restaurant located in Penn Hills, Pa where I ate their vegetarian quiche and a salad. Isn’t the restaurant beautiful and relaxing? They only serve High Tea now by appointment. The owners are selling the property. So sad. They sell all kinds of stuff like furniture, clothes, jewelry and prepared food like teas etc in their shop. Their flower shop is still open and so is the shop.  Check their website for the time and days they are open. 







After lunch, I browsed around their shop and bought a round wicker tray from them shown below. 




I just had to make a breakfast board or tray with it. I lined the board with parchment paper and arranged whatever I had on hand to make a pretty breakfast board. I posted it for my Facebook friends to give them some idea how to prepare one. Some of the food I used were store bought and not vegan. In this blog I decided to offer vegan alternatives. 

I am using vegan recipes I have published in this blog as alternatives for the pancakes, pastry, overnight oats and relish or spread I have used in the board. I have shown the links to my blog for the recipes below. For the rest of the board I used fruits, nuts and dates but you can use what you have. 

Vegan recipes 


Relish or spread



Carrot Cake Overnight Oats 



Pancakes 



Pastry





Photos of High Tea at Flowers in the Attic 




No comments:

Post a Comment