Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Air Fryer Orange Marmalade Vegan Pepperoni Pizza

 











I love orange marmalade. Yes even on my pizza. It is perfect to satisfy my cravings for something sweet and savory just like when I woke up for breakfast the other day

I used Ruk's Orange Habanero Marmalade but a plain one can be used too especially if you or a family member are not fond of heat from the habanero. Ruk's does not use preservatives nor corn syrup and its products can be obtained at the Farmer's Markets around the Monroeville or Murrysville PA area or online.







I also used vegan seitan pepperoni called veggeroni I purchased from Honest Pastures long ago that has been sitting in my fridge for ages. This pepperoni has just the right texture and flavor, and not strongly spiced.






One can top the pizza with any vegetables you like.  I went for black olives, red pepper, green onions and cilantro. I used store bought personal sized pizza dough from Giant Eagle which luckily barely fitted in my air fryer.

As I mentioned previously, I love having this for breakfast when I am craving something sweet and savory but it is good anytime of the day. Move over tomato sauce, pesto or cheese toppings.  Orange Marmalade has arrived.


Air Fryer Orange Marmalade  Vegan Pepperoni Pizza

Inspired by this site


  • 1 personal sized pizza dough that fits in your air fryer
  • 2  tbsp orange marmalade 
  • 5 olives any kind, halved
  • 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
  • 1 stalk green onion, chopped
  • 1 inch seitan pepperoni, sliced
  • cilantro leaves, optional


Spread the marmalade on top of the pizza dough.  Distribute the olives, red pepper, green onions on top.  Air fry at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 7 or more minutes.   Add the pepperoni slices on top at last 3 minutes.

Top with cilantro leaves if you like.



No comments:

Post a Comment