Sunday, November 1, 2020

Pantry Friendly Instant Pot Vegan Stew

 



One day I wanted to eat a comforting stew but I did not want to cut any vegetables. My pantry came in handy. And so did my Instant Pot.  I also cooked rice in my rice cooker at the same time.  Then after a short time later I ate happily ever after. 








Pantry Friendly Instant Pot Vegan Stew


  • 1 - 15 oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 -15 oz can sweet peas, drained and rinsed
  • 1 - 15 oz can mixed vegetables, drained and rinsed
  • 1/4 cup from 1- can black olives, drained and rinsed
  • 1 large piece of roasted red pepper in a jar, chopped
  • 4 pieces dried tomatoes, chopped
  • 1 small piece chipotle pepper from a can, chopped
  • 1 tbsp dry onion flakes
  • 2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 cup catsup
  • 2 tsp soy sauce
  • 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 cup water

Add all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and cook at High Pressure for 5 minutes then quick release.

Serve over rice.

This stew is even better the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment