Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What I Am Most Grateful For

What I am most grateful this year is learning to see things and events with new eyes of hope and gratitude.  
 
With my new perspective in life, every ordinary event and day become extraordinary.  An awful incident turns to a learning experience.  Everyone becomes a wonderful image of God.  My day now starts with a lot more hope rather than dread and ends with deep gratitude and peace rather than restlessness and guilt. 
 
Happy thanksgiving to you all and God bless you and your family.  Thank you for reading my blog. 


This beautiful image was taken from this website which contains other gorgeous photographs.  The wonderful quote came from Brother Steindl-Rast's awesome website.  Check out more daily words of wisdom from this inspiring site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment