Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Asian Peanut Butter Dip

 


I love dips and boards, even mini ones. The one shown above is one of my favorites. Big umami taste rendered by peanut butter with soy sauce. I ate the whole plate. That addictive. 

Prep of dip is easy peasy. I just used ginget and garlic powders but you cam use minced fresh ones. You can just lessen the sesame oil to just give the taste of it. Adjust the soy sauce amounts too 

For the veggies, I went for what I have on hand. Mini peppers, radishes, grape tomatoes and green onions. The latter was surprisingly good as is, unchopped. Carrots, celery, world be good too.

 I have used the same sauce for coleslaw burritos too. It has endless uses and warning it makes them addictive  


Asian Peanut Butter Dip


Based on this past blogpost


1\4 cup peanut butter
1-2 tbsp soy sauce (or to taste)
2 tbsp sesame oil (you can lessen this to 2 tsp to just give that taste of sesame oil)
1/4 tsp ginger powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp sweetener or to taste
Juice of one small lime
1/8 tsp dry red chili pepper


Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and blend with a fork or use a small blender. 

No comments:

Post a Comment