Tuesday, January 10, 2023

paula's prayer meeting 1/11/2023

 

Come Unto Me by Dan Shutte

https://youtu.be/Tauqd8mEjRk



Called By Name….

You Are Mine and I Love You.

Come unto Me all who are weary and find rest for your soul.
Come to Me, all who are burdened,
You shall learn from Me.

Take My yoke upon your shoulders, do not be afraid.
For I will gently teach you of the ways of the Lord.

I have come not to know the strong, but for sinners frail.
The powerless shall not be favored in the eyes of the Lord.

You shall come to know secret things, hidden from the wise.
And children shall be rulers in the land of the Lord.

 

The LORD said to me: You are my servant,
Israel, through whom I show my glory.
Now the LORD has spoken
who formed me as his servant from the womb,
that Jacob may be brought back to him
and Israel gathered to him;
and I am made glorious in the sight of the LORD,
and my God is now my strength!
It is too little, the LORD says, for you to be my servant,
to raise up the tribes of Jacob,
and restore the survivors of Israel;
I will make you a light to the nations,
that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment