Friday, January 6, 2023

Blueberry Chia Pudding


 

I wanted a change of pace for my breakfast and decided to try blueberries on top of chia pudding instead of oatmeal or cereal. I have made chia puddings before (see here, here, here, here, here, here, here) but not lately and also have not top them with blueberries. I was pleasantly surprised that this version was so good and satisfying. The chia pudding is a good vehicle to savor the blueberries. This particular berry is highly touted as good for your brain aside from other benefits.  This version is very simple to prepare. Do try the others I have cited on this post for variety.


Blueberry Chia Pudding

See herehereherehere, hereherehere

  • 2 tbsp chia seeds
  • 1/2 cup nondairy milk of your choice (I used oat milk)
  • 1 tbsp sweetener or to taste
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • pinch of cardamon powder (optional)
  • 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries

Mix the chia seed, milk, sweetener, vanilla and cardamon (if using) till blended.  Allow the mixture to sit for 15 minutes at least or overnight in the refrigerator.  Top with the blueberries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment