Monday, September 10, 2018

Cookie Cake from a Cake Mix



I love making cookie cakes for my granddaughter for her birthdays and have posted a recipe here of one I have made from scratch. Yesterday I was too tired to make one from scratch for the farewell party (see pictures below) for our parish priest, Father Tony, and so I googled for a recipe using a cake mix and found it in this wonderful site. It was pretty close to the one I have made from scratch and so easy even my granddaughter can make it. She has been eating leftover ones lately from the recent labor day picnic that was purchased from their neighborhood bakery, Oakmont Bakery. I could hardly wait to make this with her.







Cookie Cake from a Cake Mix

Inspired by this site.
  • 2 eggs
  • 1-15 oz box White cake mix or any other flavor of cake mix
  • 5 tbsp butter melted
  • 1-12 oz bag chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Place the eggs in the electric mixer bowl and beat. Add the butter and cake mix and beat till smooth.

Stir in the chocolate chips.

Place the mixture on a 13 x 9 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Spread the batter evenly with your hand that has been sprayed with cooking spray.

Bake for 20 min.


No comments:

Post a Comment