Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Chocolate Peppermint Avocado Chia Pudding


This dessert tastes like peppermint stuffed Oreos.  That cookie with the green frosting in between the oreos. I had a craving for these cookies which I had but I wanted the flavors of the chocolate with the peppermint in pudding form. Chia seeds came to the rescue and gave it that rich velvety texture.  I made it richer with avocado and a dash of coffee. Heavenly! 

Chocolate Peppermint Chia Pudding

  • 1/2 cup almond milk
  • 4 tbsp maple syrup
  • 2 tbsp chia seeds
  • 1/2 avocado 
  • 1/2 tbsp cocoa
  • 1/4 tsp instant coffee powder
  • 1/2 tsp pure peppermint extract
Combine all the ingredients in a blender or place in a glass jar and mix with fork.  Store in the fridge. Serve with fruit of your choice.  I used blackberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment